Hope & Spark

Hope & Spark
Hope lies here.....

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

And I am back....

It's been more than three years since I wrote any post on this blog of mine. Long time!! Phew...!! Now is the time to come back to the world where I belong- the world of words.

So many things changed in these three years. When I started this blog in 2011, I was a student and wanted my work to be published and was able to achieve this. I have grown up as a person, became independent, was blessed with love of my life and found solace in walking in the woods. :)

As I have always said that I am not a writer but I love to express myself through simple words. I am at peace with myself when I write. Innumerable changes that happened in past few years didn't allow me to write for my own blog but hopefully, it won't happen again.

In our busy and near-perfect lives we hardly get time to do something for ourselves. I decided to come out of my cocoon and travel without an itinerary. This year in April, I had already resigned from my office and sent a message to my travel partner cum friend Paddy- “I am going to Diu. Wanna join me?” As expected, she said ‘Yes’, instantly. We took a train from Delhi to Ahmedabad where I met a friend of mine who agreed to join us and three of us arrived in Diu taking an overnight bus . We hired two-wheelers and explored the blend of sea, sand and sun in Diu. We stood in front of the Arabian sea holding each other’s hand, chatting, cracking jokes, falling down when hit by sea waves , standing again, watching sun hiding in the sea. It was a moment of self-realization and the joy of being with friends. From Diu we moved on to Somnath Temple and then to Jaipur, ofcourse with no planning at all. Travelling without an itinerary can be so much fun. 

Struck by wanderlust, I have travelled extensively across India in last one year. I enjoyed exploring offbeat places, the picturesque natural world and the beautiful people I came across while travelling.

I moved from India to Japan this year in May. Initially, living in Japan has been a challenging task for me, all the more so because I am a vegetarian and don't understand Japanese language but all this could not stop me from exploring this amazing country which is gifted with nature's abundant blessings. I was so overwhelmed by the natural beauty of this country that I thought I should write about it.

So, in next few posts I will be exploring some beautiful places in Japan. Hope you would like it!!

Thanks for reading.

-Anubha

No comments:

Post a Comment